Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Sunrider story of regeneration


“Let Medicine be Thy Food, Thy Food be Thy Medicine” Hippocrates

                                                                                                                           
The purpose of writing this story is simply to help others find improved health. Robyn     

     Here is the reason for my blog title. I could not do what i love to do without Sunrider. I receive no sponsorship from this company. I feel so strongly about their products that I recommend them to anyone interested in improving their health or athletic performance.
    Regeneration is the process of renewal & restoration. Proper nutrition is necessary for the body to regenerate. The alternative is to degenerate. As a nurse, I see degeneration of health every day. Most of today's common illnesses could be prevented with proper nutrition. Look around, the society in which we live does not make it easy to eat properly. Fast food? Just try to eat "healthy" at any restaurant. Let me know how it goes. I was aware of this before being introduced to Sunrider foods. Nutrition was my favorite class in nursing school. But knowing something & actively practicing something every day are 2 different things.
  So what does Sunrider do? It begins with ;Nourish, Balance & Cleanse. This allows the body to regenerate. Sunriders philosophy of regeneration:
Principle 1: The body heals itself with proper nutrition
Principle 2: The body is designed to obtain its nutrition from whole Foods
Principle 3: Each individual must accept responsibility for his/her own health.
    As an athlete & mother, regenerating my body to be stronger than it was yesterday is pretty important. It's the whole concept behind why we train, to become faster, fitter, stronger. Sunrider made perfect sense to me.
    So, we were introduced to Sunrider 12 years ago, by a family member. I was excited about the info because I knew the concept was correct, if the product truly lived up to the hype. My husband & I agreed to try the products for 3 months. (according to ancient Chinese philosophy, it takes 3 months for the body to balance). After those 3 months we would decide if the benefits warranted continuation with the product.
    We drank the Calli tea every day, to cleanse. We ate the Nuplus every day to nourish. We also ate Quinary to balance. We simply added these foods to our normal routine for 3 months.
    Interesting things began to happen. My coffee addiction almost instantly disappeared. In fact, coffee tasted terrible & I could hardly stand the taste of it after a week(unfathomable to this java junkie). My energy levels normalized, no ups & downs, no 2 pm sluggishness. The same for my moods. One of the biggest things I appreciated was the mental clarity that came. It was like the fog literally lifted. I felt like I needed to keep a notepad & pen with me at all times because I kept having these great new ideas, my inner childhood creativity came out to play.
   Something else that occurred was pretty shocking. After the first month, my body started to have cleansing symptoms. It was weird & not for the faint of heart. Toxic waste was eliminated. My whole neck & face broke out into what looked like hives for 10 days. It was a raised rash. It did not hurt, but it looked uncomfortable. My body was detoxing in a way I never knew possible. Candida (yeast) was exiting my body, where apparently it had inhabited for a long time. Other people have experienced this same symptom. One friend who is a cancer surviver, experienced this cleansing over her entire body. Candida thrives in an acidic environment,(as do tumors, cancer & bacteria) it promotes growth. As the body begins to alkalinize, Candida can no longer survive.
   See, in order for the body to balance, it has to clean house first. One can not be balanced when it is full of toxins. We live in a toxic world. The air is polluted, our water is full of garbage & even our dirt where our food is grown is not pure. So our bodies are bombarded with harmful elements, even with our best efforts to eat "clean". That's why I will never be without my Sunrider products. Once the house is clean (body) the body can begin to rebuild itself, stronger & healthier. It even had the ability to cure itself of disease. It's true! No drugs allowed or needed.

   After 3 months, my husband & I looked at each other & answered the question, "Is it worth it?". We both agreed instantly, YES! Not only did he share the health benefits that I was experiencing, but because of our improved mental, emotional & physical state, we were grumbling with each other less. Less arguing? Wow, sign me up!
    So over the years I have consistently used the following products. Sunrider has a lot to offer. You can check out their website http://shop.sunrider.com/home.asp  to see their complete line of products. Honestly, I can't afford to use everything I'd like to. But, here are the Sunrider foods that I will always use:
Calli: It's the highest grade green tea on the planet. If you don't know the benefits of green tea, just google it. This story is long enough without me going on about that. But this green tea is special.
When Calli is prepared, the tea leaves are soaked so that virtually all the caffeine and tannic acid is removed. This is very important for people who are sensitive to caffeine.  It's full of antioxidants, important for everyone, but unique to athletes such as myself. Calli feeds the liver and the kidneys to do the job they’re intended to do. Calli nourishes the liver. Feeding the liver increases it's function to eliminate toxins that come from our food or the environment such as mercury and other heavy metals. It alkalinizes, cleanses & promotes mental clarity. I can attest to all those things.
NuPlus: fills in nutritional gaps. Its super concentrated nutrition & easy to digest. I use it before or after workouts or as a breakfast on the go. It's uniquely formulated; contains naturally occurring bioflavonoids, antioxidants, amino acids and other beneficial phytochemicals. Ingredients avoid chemical isolates, preservatives, added swenteners and fats. It is naturally low in fat and cholesterol 
It is a fundamental block in the regeneration process. Remember, the goal is to be stronger tomorrow than we are today, & so on.
Sportcaps: All I can say, is I could not live without my Sportcaps. Strenuous training has gotten me through 2 full Ironman distance triathlons, marathons, ultra-marathons, endurance mountain bike races & everything in between. This is the best recovery product I have found. Ive tried lots of popular products, this is a staple in my routine. I call it "my secret weapon". Well, I guess the secret's out now. Currently I am taking the sportcaps to help recover from my broken clavicle so I can get back to training & racing. If you are interested in knowing more, feel free to comment or contact me, I'd be more than happy to share.
Kandesn Skin Care Products: The cosmetic industry is a world to itself. I use Kandesn because its as pure as the food products & my skin loves it. You can research for yourself or contact me with questions. It's the bomb, just sayin...

Sunrider is a multilevel marketing company. I do not work the business. I do not have time for it. (I'm a trathlete & mom & nurse= no extra time) That is why I have provided links to the company direct. However, if you think you are interested in becoming part of the Sunrider business (it does offer financial benefits), I will be more than happy to help you. Just let me know.

My Sunrider family in Mexico after IMCOZ





No comments:

Post a Comment