Friday, November 18, 2011

The Day After



One day post laser, the leg is pain free upon awakening. Yay! Not going to run on it quite yet. The thermometer reads 27 degrees & the kids get out of school @ noon. If Im going to get my 3 hour ride in today I have to either layer up & ride in subfreezing weather or ....trainer. Ooltewah has been blessed with a late winter & this is the first day that it has been THIS cold. Since next week is race week in Cozumel (75 degrees) I'm going to wimp out on the winter gear & ride inside. True Blood episodes back to back should keep me somewhat distracted.
 I am lucky to have such good friends. This bike is a friends, since I put Mojo, my bike on a truck last week using Trisport Express. The hope is to find the bike at the expo, all intact ready to race. In the mean time, this bike is a replica of mine & allows me to keep riding in TT position up until we leave. thank you Jenny & James DeLong!
Oh, today is Regis's last day, awhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment